Junmin Peng Lab, Postdoc in Omics and System Biology, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN, USA.
Job Postings Instruction
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow Position at the Univ. of Alberta (Prof. Liang Li)
- Bio Analytical Scientist – Kelly OCG
- Senior Associate Scientist, Pharmacokinetics, Janssen Research and Development
- Instrumentation Support Technician - Stone Brook University
- The position of Department Chair - The University of Oklahoma
- AbbVie, Analytical R&D, Early Development Team, Senior Scientist
- Junmin Peng Lab, Postdoc in Omics and System Biology
- Lab Technician, BGI Americas
- InnoStar. Inc, BD Specialist/Director; Scientist, Senior Scientist, Protein and RNA Bioanalysis and biomarker assay development.
- Frontage Laboratories, Associate Scientist, Scientist, and senior Scientist.
- Excellims Corp, Senior Instrument Scientist; Application Scientist, Ion Mobility and Mass Spectrometry Instrumentation and Application.
- Janssen R&D Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, Senior Principal Scientist; DMPK Project Leader
- Yi Shi Lab, Postdoc in Proteomics and Nanobody Engineering, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
- Hong Wang Lab, Postdoc and Associate/Assistant Investigator, The Blood Disease Hospital of PUMC, Tianjin, China
- Ling Hao Lab, Postdoc and Graduate Students in Proteomics and Neuroscience, George Washington University, Washington, D.C., USA.
- Qian Zhao Lab, Postdoc, PhD students, and Research Associate in Proteomics, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, China.
- Tao Huan Lab, Postdoc and PhD students in Metabolomics and Bioinformatics, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
- Sr. MS Instrument Design Scientist / Engineer at Excellims
- Sr. Applications Scientist at Excellims
- Post-Doctoral Fellowships at New England BioLabs