Poster Submission for the 3rd CASMS Virtual Conference
Poster Submission Deadline: August 21, 2023
We are looking forward to your poster presentation at the 3rd CASMS Virtual Conference 2023 (August 28-31)!
Please read the below instructions on how to prepare and upload your poster.
Poster Preparation Guidelines
Your poster presentation should not exceed 111 cm (44 in) width x 111 cm (44 in) height.
When setting up your poster, please consider the following recommendations:
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast (dark lettering on a light background or the reverse).
- It’s generally advised that for electronic posters to be read on-screen, a minimum 24–28-point size (or bigger) for body text fonts is used, to ensure optimal legibility. A little larger text (e.g.: of up to 32 pt size) might also be a good idea as it will provide comfortable reading.
- For embedded images, use .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi.
- Do not use animated effects, “animations” and videos.
- Before submitting, save your poster as a PDF file (< 2MB).
- A poster example (PowerPoint document) has been provided for your reference (see the hyperlink on the website).
An example of poster is provided on the CASMS website (here is the link to example)
To upload your poster presentation, you will need to logon to your account, click on “Conference” → “Abstract submission” → “Click here to submit your poster” → “Register (Individual)” (at the bottom of page), fill in your information, and click on "Poster – File upload (PDF only)” to upload it to our system. Please only upload one PDF per poster presentation. Please use the same name and email address as those used for registration. You will get an email confirmation when the poster is successfully received.
Virtual Platform Details: You will be asked to join us live during your assigned poster presentation session to connect directly with attendees via spatial video chat. Instructions on how to access the virtual platform will be sent the week prior to the conference.
Best Regards, CASMS Meeting and Programs Committee