Junmin Peng Lab, Postdoc in Omics and System Biology, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN, USA.
Job Postings Instruction
- Soochow University Academic Positions
- Postdoc Fellow at USDA (Beltsville, MD)
- New England Biolabs: Post-Doctoral Fellowships
- Research Scientist & Senior Scientist (Shanghai/Santa Clara) - Shanghai Reigncom Biotechnology
- AbbVie Postdoctoral Fellow: Spatial Proteomics to Explore Extracellular Matrix (ECM) Biology and Fibrotic Diseases
- AbbVie Postdoctoral Fellow: Novel ECM Biology for Fibrosis & Related Areas
- Post-Doctoral Fellow Position at Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica/Suzhou Xenofinder
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow Position at the Univ. of Alberta (Prof. Liang Li)
- Bio Analytical Scientist – Kelly OCG
- Senior Associate Scientist, Pharmacokinetics, Janssen Research and Development
- Instrumentation Support Technician - Stone Brook University
- The position of Department Chair - The University of Oklahoma
- AbbVie, Analytical R&D, Early Development Team, Senior Scientist
- Junmin Peng Lab, Postdoc in Omics and System Biology
- Lab Technician, BGI Americas
- InnoStar. Inc, BD Specialist/Director; Scientist, Senior Scientist, Protein and RNA Bioanalysis and biomarker assay development.
- Frontage Laboratories, Associate Scientist, Scientist, and senior Scientist.
- Excellims Corp, Senior Instrument Scientist; Application Scientist, Ion Mobility and Mass Spectrometry Instrumentation and Application.
- Janssen R&D Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, Senior Principal Scientist; DMPK Project Leader
- Yi Shi Lab, Postdoc in Proteomics and Nanobody Engineering, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.