Keystone Bioanalytical, Inc. is seeking an entry level Ph.D. Scientist to join the bioanalytical/biotransformation team at our facility in North Wales, PA.
Keystone Bioanalytical is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) providing quantitative bioanalytical method development, validation and analysis for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Recently, Keystone Bioanalytical has established biotransformation experimental capabilities to provide Drug Metabolite Profiling and Identification Services to our clients. Our company will sponsor for H1B Visa and provide extensive training in drug metabolite identification and GLP bioanalysis.
Primary responsibilities include:
- LC-MS/MS bioanalytical assay development, validation, and sample analysis under non-GLP or GLP conditions.
- Write SOPs, validation protocols, and reports.
- Serve as a team member responsible for scientific aspects of development and validation of new assays including GxP studies
- Serve as a PI responsible for conducting in vitro metabolism experiments and biological sample processing and analysis for drug metabolite profiling and identification using LC-HRMS
- Work with management and QA to maintain and improve quality systems
- Provide high-quality documentation of all lab-related activities, including, for example, assay batch record, sample inventory, etc..
- Maintain regular communication with the study director and other project staff and become a point of contact to the client.
- Ph.D. or MS degree in Analytical Chemistry (preferred), Biochemistry, Organic chemistry, or related discipline with 0-2 years of professional experience
- Experience with LC-HRMS and LC-MS/MS analysis of small molecules is a must
- Strong hands-on experience in sample preparation techniques and data processing skills for small molecules
- Strong ability and high motivation to learn, implement, and share new techniques such as drug metabolism knowledge and experimental skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to organize analytical data and provide summaries and conclusions to management and stakeholders
- Strong attention to details, high level of motivation, initiative, and sense of urgency
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills ranging from conceptualization to implementation
Minshe Zhu, Ph.D.
501 Dickerson Road
North Wales, PA 19454